My Blog List

Sunday, October 6, 2013

ok nows now

can technology really solve all of our problems? The kind where I get on youtube and find out how to fix my tv remote, or maybe even the kind to solve my problems with relationships I have. Youtube can fix anything! Its great to help people get over their problems just type in anything your having trouble with and answers apear before your eyes, you hardly have to do any work at all, its just magical. Can Siri anwser all the questions you have about life, all the questions you have about God. Can we ignore everyones calls just becasue we feel like it, can we just forget about all the social media. Just trying to find a voice somewhere in this world, but no one can really hear you, all they see are words and a picture to judge you on. wasting your time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment