My Blog List

Monday, October 21, 2013

The moon

What do you think the first people said about the moon? Did they even think about it? Would they ever dreamed of the human race reaching the moon? I mean actually setting a foot on the moon, millions
of miles away. Thats insane! I tend to like the whole idea of the moon being made out of cheese
more than just a huge space rock in outer space. What if it was alive. All alone. Lonely.
Just constantly circling the earth, watching, looking, learning. I think we all feel
like the moon. No purpose. Only time to ponder your loneliness. Nothing to
live for. Dont feel like the moon. Ever. You are never alone. Someone
is always there for you! Little do we forget the moon has the sun.
It is always shining on the moon no mater where it is. I guess
I can make some kind of analogy of us shining on
someone or someone shining on us. But that
wouldn't be very creative writing because
no one really wants to hear all this
crap all the time. I'm sure we're
all sick of this kind of stuff.
But you know the moon.
its just a huge rock.
I think the gover-
ment is hiding
something
from
us
.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you did this post, very cool.

    "But you know the moon." -yep, me and the moon are best buds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the moon was alive I think it would be smart and understanding. " What if it was alive. All alone. Lonely.
    Just constantly circling the earth, watching, looking, learning."

    ReplyDelete