My Blog List

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hipscared

Every single person has a worst fear.   Mine just happens to be hipsters, namely, _____ _____.  When I see him walk down the hall towards me I quiver with fear.  The deseret industries clothing he's rocking makes me feel to mainstream.  But what is mainstream.. Hipsters are supposed to be the cool kids who try hard to look like they're from another generation, yet, it seems that it has become the "Mainstream".

Fear strikes all of us in different ways. This fear drives people to do extrodinary things; like wake your brother up in the middle of the night to kill a spider smaller than a babys fingernail, or even go to this event called church to hide from the devil. But instead of hiding I think people should interact and speak with the closest hipster near them becuase they alway have a wise word of wisdom to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment