My Blog List

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Musiccc

I love music. It helps me to think, it helps                      me to express my emotions. It
                                  helps me to know I am one of a kind. Its so strange to listen to a song and have feelings and emotions latch on to                               it that will never let go.           I can listen to a song now that reminds             me of specific days I had 5 or 10 years ago. The flood gates open as                                  soon a song                     plays, the bad days and the good days. The human                  mind is so complex and interesting to me. wow.
I think            its the closest thing to time travel of our time. I can feel how I did exactly in the past, almost as if I was there, specific details I would of never possibly remembered,             that would of just disappeared.             Its sooo weird!!! ahhh its amazing!

1 comment:

  1. "The flood gates open as soon as a song plays" I love this because it's so... ME. #sototallystolen

    ReplyDelete